Knowing that three times a day I can choose compassion in the foods I eat, and that no animal has been harmed for my meal, has made my life better in so many ways. I don't know anyone who has ever said that they support animal cruelty. Ask children what they want to be when they grow up, and many will say a veterinarian. All people naturally love animals, and want to help them. The more we raise the curtain on these incredibly cruel practices in the meat industry, the more people will change what they are eating. Choosing kindness over cruelty makes the world a better place for all of us.
• Vegan 1 Day bookNow On Sale!
• 2017 Vegan 1 DayPress Release (PDF).
• 2017 Vegan 1 Day Celebration.
• SeeGoing Veganfor ideas and encouragement.
• Keep up with the latest onJohn's Blog.