To inspire others to go vegan 1 day a year, 1 day a month, 1 day a week, or one day at a time, the choice is yours.
Our food choices play a significant role, helping to solve some of our societies most urgent problems, like marine ecosystem collapse, climate change, poor human health and global violence.
Eating animal foods is the elephant in our living room that we all pretend not to see when discussing how we can change the world for the better.
• 2016 Vegan 1 Day Events & Pot Luck.
• See Going Vegan for ideas and encouragement.
• 2016 Vegan 1 Day Press Release.
• 2015 Vegan 1 Day Athletic Events & Pot Luck.
• Keep up with the latest on John's Blog.